Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Beginning of Christmas!!

It's Christmas!!




Yeah! I have just finished watching a Korean drama--No Limit. It was kind of great drama I guess. Know what's the time now? It's 4:18am, but yea its Christmas!! Everyone at home is sleeping, leaving me the only one who stay awake. So what's next? I am going for a jog with my family members when the rays of morning sun begins to break through the thick envelope of mist in a few hours from now. But it is drizzling outside now and I am not sure whether I can get up early the next morning. Later on, we are heading to Melacca to watch a performance by the Tzu Chi members. Guess it might be a great one! Haiz...my friends are asking me out tomorrow for a movie. It feels so sad that I can't make it again. But I got no choice and I am so sorry. Perhaps next time???? JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL, JINGLE ALL THE WAY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment