Friday, December 2, 2011

a 'DREAM' =D

Right now I have just finished almost 90% of my SPM, just left another Chinese Language paper haven't taken yet. But see what am I doing now. Haiz...Actually I have waited for a long long time to blog. But since I am so free now, hehe... lets just BLOG!!!
I came back from school on Thursday and just watched "Money Not Enough 2"at homw...AGAIN....Such a touching movie and i seriously cried...AGAIN... It reflects what the society is becoming now. Therefore no matter what, FILIAL PIETY always comes first in my principle.
But just now, i have just watched "I Not Stupid" which was acted by Shawn Lee, Joshua Ang and Huang Po Ju. I don't really remember this is exactly how many times I have watched this movie, it really gave me an unforgettable memories. I like acting and watching people acting. Because when you act in a film that has its certain quality, you will bring out a good message to the others, just like the movie "I Not Stupid" which talks about the real life of a student or a teenager. Although it is a production of Singapore, but it is more or less like Malaysia's student whom parents emphasis very much on their children' education.
I dreamt to become an actress or a singer before. But I don't really hope that this would become my occupation one day. I just hope that I will have that opportunity to act in a film. then...i can meet a lot of famous actors and actress, do those kind of stuff that I have never tried before, learn a lot of things including how to act, what is the job of a director or a producer....and lots lots and lots of things...maybe it seems like a DREAM but somehow I will make it a REALITY. =)
So. I enjoyed those day photo-shooting and taking video with RTM in the school with a few of my friends. But not much we can do because that is going to be a short video only. But guess what? The TV programme title is "Genius" which makes most of us doubt about our abilities with the title. But maybe in February or March next year, the programme is going
to be broadcasted on the TV!! SO WATCH OUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment