Monday, December 12, 2011

Just Breathe...


Why am I having so bad luck now?? Just now I just went for undang test. Guess what? I got 41/50 and the passing marks is 42. T.T But what to do? I always like to do things last minute. I just read the undang book last night around 9 or 10 o'clock. So obviously this is the punishment for always do things last minute. Haiz. 5 minutes before I have just received a call from Pn. Elizabeth, my girl guide teacher. She wants me to go back to the girl guide building to help the juniors out. They are taking BAKP test now. So most probably they need our help and i can't even contact Ru Yen. Now, Miss Jeya is waiting for our calls. =( One more thing is I need to go to the post office and post laju (a very urgent thing), but my mum is not around to send me there. So how?????? Finger crossing that very thing will be fine. Later having guitar class and my friends are coming to my house. I haven't even clean up the mess in my house yet. Haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment