Monday, December 5, 2011

那些年我们一起追的女孩

THE SCENE I LIKE THE MOST~~

I have just finished watching "那些年我们一起追的女孩"!! A really great movie but yet it makes people feel that pain in the heart. I admit that I am really, really childish to think that the prince and princess would get along and have a wonderful life ever after. But this movie really let me realise that there is something more meaningful and great about LOVE, that is letting go the person you like as long as the person gets his/her happiness. It's not an as-easy-as-ABC-things, but is something called sacrifice which will only made by someone who understand love. But I just don't understand why the girl never confess her feelings towards the guy as she likes him so much...To sum up, this is a marvelous movie I should say as it is more down to earth to teenagers like us. Frankly speaking, when I was watching this movie, it really made me thought about the wonderful childhood and teenager life I had with my friends. As we are almost reaching the end of secondary student's life (SPM still going on...xD) and going to start off the new journey of our very own, I will cherish all those memories I had because 我要成为一个很厉害的人,让这个世界因为有了我而有一点点的不一样!!!

A LOVELY SONG~~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment