Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NATIONAL SERVICE

"KHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA"

Really can't believe that my last post was on December last year. As this is the first post on 2012, so let's just start with my new year resolution (although it seems so late for now). But frankly speaking, I haven't thought of any new year resolution because there isn't much time to let me settle down things in 2011 and prepare for 2012.

"Malaysia Boleh!!" Feeling familiar? On 1/1/2012, its the first day I went to PLKN. This is the programme that I have been waited for so long as I love camping so much. But the beginning of those few days really seems like gonna take my life. BOREDOM is the only word that can describe that feeling. What we did in the camp was eating and sleeping. Seriously, that was the only activities. To people who are overactive or can't sit still like me, it was really suffering and torturing. What I did whole day in the camp was READING..READING..n READING..Know what that others told me?? "Hey, you have just finished SPM. Don't need to show your hardworking-ness!" IDIOT is the most suitable word that I can use to describe them (oh, I am just so bad). I love reading, so what? One day seems like one year....Luckily the next day Pavi registered herself to the camp. Oh! This is really the gift from god that I got a friend here and so we chatted to our hearts' content in my dorm.

Actually I was so excited to come to the camp and just took a few minutes the night before to pack my things as there wasn't that much things to bring. But the activities in the camp made me DISAPPOINT a bit because most of the activities I have already done before in other camp. It was not that challenging as what I had expected. On the contrary, I think the KRS & NGO camp that I attended before in Melacca was the best one. But one thing that attracted me the most or by other means caught my heart the most was the friendliness showed by the trainers. Although sometimes they would also scold us for our misbehaved, they treated us like their own children and siblings. I love all the trainers so much and I treated them like my own family members too. Even though some of them like to play pranks and joke with me, that was what that made the moments in PLKN precious. I really miss them and luckily we are still keeping contact. On the other hand, meeting friends in PLKN was the happiest things in life. I love making new friends and there it goes. I knew lots of friends (especially friends of different races) that I won't forget them in my life. We went through thick and thin although we just manage to spend 3 months together. Therefore, I would like to thank all of them who made my life wonderful. Without them, I wouldn't be the ME now who are having so many friends to care about me. To sum up, that was really a SUPERB, FABULOUS N' AWESOME memories~~~<3


No comments:

Post a Comment