Monday, December 21, 2009

A Farewell to 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time,

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools...(and so on)

Do life really as slow as what William Shakespeare meant in "Life Brief Candle"? I don't think so. Life passes as swiftly as lighting...so we have to cherish what we have now and do something that is meaningful...

2009 is going to end...What have I done in this whole long year? Well, I don't really know...okay, lets don't continue that...it makes my mind fly to somewhere else and keeps staring at the screen of the computer =p...Due to chinese custom, as it is the end of year 2009 we have to celebrate "Dong Zhi"...which means we have to make some kind of small balls call "tang yuan"...hehe...and what is so special about the balls is after you eat the small balls, you will grow one year older...does it surprise you?? I think everyone in this world wish they will live-ever-long(chang-shen-bu-lao)...so make sure you don't eat the ball ball la...wakaka...I wish I would become Peter Pan and live in Neverland...so I won't be old...if my dream really come true, I will bring my whole family and all my friends there(hey make sure you guys wait for me yea)...what a silly dream xD...

Go back to our title about Dong Zhi, let me post some photos to let you see...

First of all, we have to make"doh"...erm...this is the three colours of doh that my aunt made...oh yea...still left white colour doh...I took it away...haha...let me tell you where was the colour of the doh came from...

White: original...of course that is the colour of the flour

Green: pandan

Pink: (pewarna...don't know what it called in english)

Blue: the colour of one kind of blue-purplish flowers


This is the photos of my family making tang yuan...even my small little brother also helping...


This was the tang yuan made by my brother..the whole plate is made by him...I think he is the one who made the most tang yuan...really great!! proud of him xD...I don't think any of a small boy whose age only 6 can do such a great job like what my brother did...

"Deng! Deng! Deng! Deng!"...Proud to say that this was the tang yuan made by my family members...so colourful and nice huh??!! xD...Hope that all of us and the readers out there will have a bless 'dong zhi'...




No comments:

Post a Comment