Saturday, December 19, 2009

Exploration in Gunung Angsi

*Senyuman manis dan berpuas hati yang tidak terhingga terpancar di muka setiap orang setelah berpenat-lelah mendaki gunung yang begitu tinggi...CHEERS!!!

yoyo...finally i got a chance to climb mountain with my friends and family...i remembered the last time that i went for mountain climbing was last year during Girl Guide's camp in Kuala Kangsar...it was so fun...before we went into the mountain, I heard that some of my friends that have been into the mountain said there were a lot of leeches...yeah! I love leeches...I hope that I will get a bite by them...but after that, one of my friends came back from the mountain climbing and she got bitten by the leeches...i can see the blood keeps coming out from the hole that the leeches bit...ewww...it was so disgusting...but anyway I like it! hehe...She told me that it was a bit painful so at last I decided not to take the risk...I think everyone will scare of pain, don't you?? Therefore, I have done a lot of preparation before I went into the mountain...I heard somebody said that if you apply some shampoo or any soap on your foot, the leeches won't bite you...after thinking for a long while, I decided to try...and my friends keep spraying some mosquito repellent on my body from the top to the bottom...at last i got the smell of the herbal all over my body@.@

Here come the chance to explore the mountain again...but it is not the same mountain...this mountain is called Gunung Angsi...it is located in Kuala Pilah i guess...on that day, I woke up 4 o'clock in the morning to prepare some breakfast--egg sandwiches(it makes me mouth-watering again)...aiks...i forgot to take the photos of cornflakes ball made by our big chef--Zuo Nian Ah Pek...although all the food that we prepared was'nt really very nice...hehe...but we ate to our hearts' content...haiz...actually we have to gathered at 6.30am...but some of the lazy pig(better don't mention their name)only woke up at that time...so we started our journey at 7 something...

Here are some photos that we took that day ;D

Hehe...Love this photo so much...but our cameraman and some of the others who went too far in front was not in this photo *sigh...
You know what...actually we were too tired and need to rest only took this photo...haha...everyone was so fake...xD

Going down the slippery slope as it rained the day before we went for mountain climbing...See!! We were holding each other's hand to ensure everyone of us was in a safe condition...Nice shot!!!

Our cute little MPS...hahaha...my brother, Ah Dong went up the mountain while sweeping the dried leaves which spattered all over the ground...

Oops...its a waste that we didn't take any video*shaking head*...Through this activity, the distance between everyone of us become closer...hope that the friendship among us will as strong as anything else in the world...*Laugh out loud*...Before I end, I really have to thanks everyone of us that get round valuable time to attend for this mountain climbing...If time permits, I hope that we can go out again!!! Happy moments always pass away so quickly that we don't really realize...Looking forward for next gathering...
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! muakzz...

5 comments:

  1. Mountain climbing?? Guess you did lots of charity works ..."donating" bloog to the nyamuk=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the mountain climbing fun?haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lao yen: Don't have a lot of nyamuk there la...i didn't get even a bite...haha...maybe the others get...
    ai: yaya...it was so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that day u woke up so early ah? thanks ur sandwich! It tasted very good. I have eaten a lot. wakeke..
    and the lazy pig u mentioned above we all knew, haha! ^^
    u r invited to continue a game, pls see my blog, then u know. it names "Oops!被点名了!".

    ReplyDelete