Monday, December 20, 2010

軌跡

~軌跡~(周杰伦)


This song is dedicated to one of my dearest friend. Although you are leaving Malaysia very soon, but you will kept in my heart always...always...I promise~
THANKS~
-for all the moments we shared together (mountain climbing, shopping, birthday celebration, having lunch n' dinner together...keeps adding lots of vegetables to my plate, sleeping in "fo tang"...throwing lots lots lots of pillow at me to wake me up, hiding in media room, watching live performance together, listening to music, hold a farewell party for me..........)
-for comforting and giving me advices whenever I call you so far away from school
-for EVERYTHING~ you are my best buddy forever...
Best Wishes for You...remember to stay healthy and nice-looking always...don't forget to study hard and of course play hard too...



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我会发着呆然后忘记你
    接着紧紧闭上眼
    想着那一天会有人代替
    让我不再想念你
    我会发着呆然后微微笑
    接着紧紧闭上眼
    回想那一年你温柔的脸
    在我忘记之前

    心里的眼泪
    模糊了视线
    你会看不见

    ReplyDelete