Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Everything will change from tonight!!!

If I were to ask you, which one will you choose to protect you?? An angel with furry, white wings or a fairy with a magic wand?? *I don't have any more better example* Do you feel hard to choose because both of them are quite the same?? Hmm...that's what I'm facing now for a long, long time. So it's time to make decision now. No more escaping, no more hesitation. Well, I looked at myself in the mirror. Turning my head left and right to have a clearly look of myself. Yea...this face!! This person!! With a pair of confident eyes, I told myself: Tonight is the day, the day to transform, the day to change over a new life. And so, I went out of the room and looked at the clock. "10.10pm"...That's a good sign. I need to learn from Voldemort. There's nothing to stop him from achieving what he wants. *curtain falls* n' LET THE FIGHT BEGINS~~~




2 comments: