Friday, June 11, 2010

Isn't That Good Enough???


Arghh...This is totally driving me crazy...why is this world becoming more and more competitive?? This really causes a lot of students like us having so much of pressures...all these pressures seriously will bring us to death!! Just look at Form 5 students that just graduated...like one of my friend...he got straight A's...STRAIGHT A'S!! and 8 A+...maybe it would be just a so-called 'kacang putih' for all those genius...but for ordinary people like us it is a really excellent result...a lot of efforts and sacrifices have been made to achieve that goal...their parents have just spent a lot of money sending them to tuition classes and courses...they just want their children to be as good as other children...I seriously don't know what to do if I am that one who is facing this problems...perhaps I will go mad...anyway i hope that my friend will recover soon and walk out from his sadness...only he himself can help himself...there is no other ways...it is also a very sad news to me because that friend of mine is a very good friend for me...he always give me advises whenever i face any problems...so for what had happened to him...i really feel pity for him...so what can I do is advise him and wish him all the best...after all it is just an obstacle in our journey of life...just take it as something that will guide us to become a better and stronger person...
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to the end. There is always a rainbow after the heavy rain. So face this world with a SMILE."

No comments:

Post a Comment